Thursday

Driftwood Review













The Driftwood Review, the love child of Terry Allen and Dennis Barton, both graduates from Boise State University published (my above) photograph, Rural Arizona Winter in Issue Seven June 2010 in addition to my short-short, The Way to Peel an Apple. You can read the full issue here in PDF (just click on link within web page) in addition to purchase here at  lulu. 


If you purchase a copy please let me know so I can get the giggles.

Having previous experience working on two literary journals and two underground lifestyle papers, I must acknowledge the efforts of its maker. It take dedication and collaboration in a market place with little payback. One must really love art and literature to do something like this. It takes meticulous editing, layout and re-editing. Placing ads and calls for submission. In addition, (which seems to be the word of the day) mass amounts of coffee.  Needless to say, my hats off to Ms. Allen and Mr. Barton for such a wonderful job this Underground Literary Journal.

No comments: